We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage lender serving home financing needs of individual homebuyers, real estate agents and, builders throughout Florida. From purchase to refinance we have a full range of mortgage resources finding the right loan with the best rates, terms, and costs to meet our client's unique needs.
Foreign buyers mortgages are approved for terms up to 30 years. We can offer loans for 3, 5, 7,10 and 15 years fixed. To obtained a mortgage minimum a 30% down payment of the purchase price is required. It usually takes 30 to 45 days to close. Mortgages may also be issued as an individual to a U.S. Corporation or LLC as well.
- Down payment as low as 30%
- Minimum Documentation
- Loans from $200,000 to $20,000,000 dollars
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- All property types
- Single Family House
- Apartment building
- Office building
- Shopping center
- Copy of the passport and the USA visa
- Bank account in the USA
- 2 bank reference anywhere in the world ›VIEW BANK LETTER
- A Recommendation letter from the bank with sufficient funds for the down payment, transaction funds, and any reserve requirements. Where show enough money for the down payment, closing costs, and reserves.*
- A CPA letter if you are a self-employed business owner indicating your income for the last three years. Additionally, it would be advantageous if the firm has an Internet web page; if you do not have a website, then it will be necessary to provide company marketing material such as brochures or catalogs. ›VIEW CPA LETTER
- For an employee, a letter from your employer is required. ›VIEW EMPLOYEE LETTER
- A copy of utility bills from your country which indicates your name and address of your residence. For example, telephone, water, electric or gas bill
*Reserves money means above the down payment and transactional costs that a Foreign National investor must have in a US bank to qualify for a mortgage. These funds can use after the closing day.
COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS
A variety of commercial loan programs is available that vary from the traditional full document program to a stated income product. Locally and Nationwide.
- Traditional Bank Programs
- Stated Income – Verifiable Asset
- SBA Loans
- SBA 504. This program is use for purchase and refinance of owner occupied properties. We can offer financing up to 90% of the purchase price.
- SBA 7(a). This program to finance owner occupied properties, business acquisition, debt refinance, purchase of business, purchase of equipment, and working capital
- Private Money
- Commercial Real Estate. This program is used to finance income producing properties such as office building, industrial properties, strip centers/shopping centers, single national or credit tenants.
- Commercial and Industrial credit facilities. This program are typically lines of credit provided to company with a strong repayment capacity and excellent history over the years to provide working capital through an Asset Based credit facility where the bank advance against the receivables and the inventory.
- Floor plan. This is a credit facility use to finance the inventory for dealerships and rental car company. Typically, we facilitate such credit facility to long standing companies that have been around for at least 5 years.
- Construction Financing. We utilize this credit facility to finance the construction of single family homes, track housing projects, apartment buildings, industrial property, etc. We are looking for experience developers in the local tri county area with a solid reputation in the market, with strong liquidity from the sponsors. Presale is require depending on a case by case basis.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TYPES
- Office Buildings
- Retail Centers
- Shopping Centers
- Adult Living Facility (ALF)
*Programs are subject to change without prior notice.