The United States is a desire destination for immigrants from across the globe, and the Federal Government places onerous restrictions on the number of people who can legally enter and remain in this country every year. Whether you need a student visa, work visa, investor visa, or if you want to obtain permanent resident status, our firm can help you with every aspect of the application process. Our team of lawyers also assists immigrants who want to attain citizenship through the challenging procedure for naturalization.

Our lawyers are from well-recognized universities in the United States and Latin America. They are familiar with not only the local laws but also with some international legal systems. Every case is unique, and treated to resolve as quickly as possible. We cover Miami, Orlando, and New York City.

Our legal expertise can provide effective immigration services for those wanting to immigrate to the United States U.S. citizenship through family-based and employer-based immigration.

We can assist with visa applications and renewals, status adjustment, help in the removal process, and more.




  • Fiancée visa
  • Marriage and family Visas
  • Citizenship & naturalization


  • B-1 Business Visitors coming to the U.S. temporarily
  • E-2 Investor Visas for international business development
  • EB-5 Immigrant Investor
  • L-1A Intracompany transfer visas
  • H-1B Professional Worker visas
  • O-1 Individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
  • Adjustment of status to permanent resident


  • Bond hearing practice
  • Removal hearing practice
  • Adjustment of status/consular process
  • Cancellation of removal
  • Registry
  • Voluntary departure
  • Withholding of removal
  • Political asylum
  • Convention against torture
  • Temporary protected status


Individuals and entities who purchase real property in Florida acquire what is commonly referred to as "title" to the property. Sellers and purchasers of properties often hire our attorneys specialized in real estate and title related matters to assist them in acquiring or transferring the property.

Our Real estate attorneys prepare and review documents required to transfer property from one party to another. These documents frequently include, but are not limited to, the Contract, Deed, Bill of Sale, Affidavits, and other required documents; depending upon the circumstances at hand.

Our lawyers also order reports and searches to determine whether there are any issues with the property and provide counsel on how to address issues as they arise; an experienced real estate attorney is also critical to ensuring that applicable laws followed and that proceeds from the transaction paid to the appropriate parties as per the Contract.

Lenders require borrowers purchasing a property to pay for a title insurance policy which insures the lender's interest in the assets against potential claims. Purchasers of real estate also have the opportunity to purchase a title insurance policy through an attorney that is a licensed title agent or a title company to protect their interest in the property as well.

It is advisable that an experienced real estate attorney will be contacted early on in the purchase and sale process to help guide sellers and purchasers towards a smooth transaction and a successful investment.


There is a multitude of considerations that must be taken into account when purchasing real estate in the U.S., whether for personal use or as an investment. Our experienced attorney focused on business, and transactional law can assist purchasers of real estate with such matters.

Lawyers help clients purchasing properties with contract negotiation and contract preparation. Additionally, buyers of properties in the U.S. often consult attorneys to assist with determining the appropriate corporate structure through which to purchase the property. For example, an attorney can depend on the facts and circumstances at hand, advise whether a client should buy a property through what is referred to in Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, or simply in their individual names.

Establishing a corporate structure can provide benefits which include, but are not limited to, asset and liability protection. Business law attorneys also assist their clients in preparing agreements among partners, ensuring that companies are following corporate formalities and applicable laws, and filing required documentation with governmental authorities.


Life insurance is a valuable tool to protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected. It could help you:

  • Provide financial stability to your loved ones.
  • Pay off your mortgage and other debts.
  • Finance college expenses.
  • Pay off taxes, and any other final expenses.
  • Leave a legacy.

There are many types of life insurance and many different insurance companies. Let us guide you to select the appropriate one for you.

We only work with the most reputable insurance carriers in the market, with the best financial ratings.



Based on our professional expertise, we analyze each one of your business' segments to determinate their current condition and growth potential.


In a constantly evolving business market, companies experience different challenges and needs during their development. These requirements and challenges may be particular to the type of business you own or manage. One of the reasons having professional and independent management allows business to tackle demanding situations such as purchases and sales if properties and generational changes in the direction of a family business. On a temporary basis, my team has the knowledge and expertise to take over of the management of your business to implement policies and procedures to tackle particular challenges. Our comprehensive understating of the Business world/culture, expertise of business administration and having performed at the highest levels of corporate management allows us to offer this service.


Globalization, business cycles, and industries trends create opportunities for corporate mergers, sales or acquisitions.

Our team of experts can help you in the following fields:

  • Business Valuation
  • Buyers Search
  • Investors Search


Trusts have many uses and can be a great benefit when properly established and managed. Whether revocable or irrevocable, our firm can help you define a suitable approach to accomplish your goals. Our team of trust professionals will work to understand your unique circumstances to apply the best options available to you.

Personal Trusts include:

  • Revocable Trusts
  • Marital Trusts
  • Testamentary Trust


We provide architectural and interior design services to transform a property both interior and exterior. We advise on the selection of custom furniture and manage all aspects of construction and design.


Our Real Estate Management Services are designed specifically for clients who need more than a watchful eye on their vacation property. The services are oriented to keep the house of our client or condominium running smoothly.


Our home management service provides peace of mind to our clientele; We take care of your vacation home or seasonal residence in your absence. Ensuring that your property is in excellent condition when you return.

Services include regular home visits, personalized checklist, detailed inspections, online reports, home waiting services and GPS-enabled system.


We consider our concierge services as a lifestyle management. Facilitating the planning of vacations by recommending the best places in and around the city. We offer our clients an extensive portfolio of tourist sites including the best local restaurants, art exhibitions, exercise classes and much more.


“The lack of knowledge of the U.S. tax laws and regulations and their potential effects can have devastating consequences for both citizens and residents of the United States, as well as for nonresidents who come to the country to invest or to live.”

This article focuses on one of the two main groups of taxpayers which are U.S. Citizens and Residents who either live in the United States or abroad and foreigners or nonresident aliens who come to the United States to invest or to live. Each of these groups has a different set of reporting requirements. U.S. Citizens and Residents are subject to tax on their worldwide income whether they live in the United States or abroad. On the other hand, nonresident aliens are only subject to tax in the United States on income that is effectively connected with a U.S. trade or business and certain types of passive activities performed in this country such as rental real estate.

If you are a nonresident alien who is planning to invest in the United States, you need to ask yourself the following question:

Do I need a CPA “Certified Public Accountant” in the U.S. with International Tax experience? The answer is yes and below are some of the most common situations you can face in the United States that only a CPA with International Tax experience can guide you through.

  • Determine which of the groups mentioned before you belong too and consequently how you are going to be subject to tax in the United States.

  • Help you with the calculation on the Substantial Presence Test. Under this test, you can be considered a U.S. resident for tax purposes and subject to tax on your worldwide income if you are physically present in the United States at least:

    - 31 days during the current year (2017) and,

    - 183 days during the 3-year period that includes the current year (2017) and the two preceding years (2016 & 2015) counting as follows:

    1- All the days you were present in the United States during the current year (2017), and

    2- 1/3 of the days you were present in the year before (2016).

    3- 1/6 of the days you were present in the second year (2015) before the current year.

The fact that you do not take into consideration this test or that the calculation is not properly done can have unfavorable consequences from the income tax standpoint as you will be subject to tax on your worldwide income and will also be required to complete certain informational reporting requirements such as:

    - The disclosure of information about each of the foreign bank accounts where you either have a financial interest or signature authority.

    - A report of the financial information on the foreign corporations or partnerships you own, among others.
  • Advice regarding the different types of structures available for foreigners to invest in the United States in real estate along with the advantages and disadvantages of each structure. We often meet with clients in our office that had acquired properties held in structures that do not tax efficient from the income and estate tax standpoint.

    If you do not choose the correct structure, you can end up paying additional taxes that can adversely affect your expected return on your investment.

  • Use Internal Revenue Code Section 871(d) to treat the income received from the rental activity as income effectively connected with a trade or business in the United States and avoid being subject to a 30% withholding on the rental income. By using section 871(d), you should be able to deduct expenses such as mortgage interest expense, property taxes, repairs, association fees and any other costs incurred to maintain the rental property.

  • Make sure that you as an individual and all the other entities in your structure are up to date with all the tax reporting requirements at the federal, state, county, and city level. If this is not the case, we can analyze your overall situation and explore the ways available to become compliant and stop interest and penalties from accruing on the tax due, if any.

  • FIRPTA “Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act.” Every foreign person who is an individual and sells a real property in the United States is subject to a 15% withholding on the selling price; a foreign entity that sells a real property the retention is calculated as a 35% of the gain, and a domestic corporation (“incorporated in the U.S.”) that has foreign shareholders and sells property is also subject to a 15% withholding of the selling price. There are various exceptions to the FIRPTA withholding, being the withholding certificate one of the most common ones. It is critical you apply for the withholding certificate within the time frames established by the law, but only a professional who deals with these issues on a regular basis can ensure that the withholding certificate application is made properly.

  • Estate Tax. A foreign individual who passes away owning certain types of assets in the United States can be subject to up to a 40% estate tax. Assets such as real property, antiques, artwork, automobiles, shares or membership interest in U.S. entities, cash on a safe deposit box, among others, can be subject to estate tax in the United States. Nonresident aliens are entitled to a $60,000 exemption from U.S. estate tax. It means that only a value of $60,000 can be excluded from their estate and everything else will be subject to estate tax. Make sure your CPA works with an International Tax Attorney in designing a structure that allows you to minimize your estate tax exposure in the United States.

  • Determine the most efficient way to transfer real property or other tangible personal property located in the United States. Nonresident aliens commonly use a quit claim deed as a vehicle to transfer real property to family members without knowing that such transfer can be subject to up to a 40% gift tax in the U.S.

    As you can see, as nonresident alien various situations will require you to have a CPA with International Taxation experience on your side to help you navigate the complexities of the United States taxation system.